Thursday, June 6, 2013

cherry on the top.

Photo







Photo



Endless List of Favourite Movies: Weekend "Dad? I've got...

















Endless List of Favourite Movies: Weekend

"Dad? I've got something I need to tell you. I'm gay. I like guys not girls."

"Hmm. Well, you know what, son? It doesn't matter to me. I love you just the same. And guess what? I couldn't be more proud of you than if you were the first man on the moon."

dotcore: Nintendo.by Frederik Wiedel.



dotcore:

Nintendo.
by Frederik Wiedel.

Photo



Photo



Photo



1bohemian: Mexico - 1915 - National Geographic - Hugo Brehme



1bohemian:

Mexico - 1915 - National Geographic - Hugo Brehme

Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Hueva



Hueva

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment