Friday, June 7, 2013

I am the Internet's Giant Deuce

American Dance Theater show wiff fahja. Yay roadtrip!



American Dance Theater show wiff fahja. Yay roadtrip!

Unpopular opinion: GoT was not that bad tonight.

Unpopular opinion: GoT was not that bad tonight.

tumbledore-:   niknak79: So young. So honest.



tumbledore-:

 

niknak79:

So young. So honest.

"Just remember; someone loves everything you hate about yourself."

"Just remember; someone loves everything you hate about yourself."

- Frank Ocean

mmarehh: vvierd: im not sure if im actually funny or i just quote things from the internet and...

mmarehh:

vvierd:

im not sure if im actually funny or i just quote things from the internet and forget they are from the internet

Danielle is the internet's giant shit.

In case you haven’t noticed, I’m literally just scrolling through my tag and reblogging everything that makes me want to laugh and cry.

Photo



mmarehh: Leggo, bitches.



mmarehh:

Leggo, bitches.

tibets: Sext: what do you want from taco bell

tibets:

Sext: what do you want from taco bell

2chill4you: i did not have sexual relation with those mountain...



2chill4you:

i did not have sexual relation with those mountain top

alxbngala: [x]













alxbngala:

[x]

tastefullyoffensive: EEEAAGLE!



tastefullyoffensive:

EEEAAGLE!

Photo



Jorah: Khaleesi, don't do the thing.

Jorah: Khaleesi, don't do the thing.
Dany: I, Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen, the Unburnt Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, did the thing.

Photo



ainsleyharriot:  



ainsleyharriot:

 

thehawkdaddy: regtoncats:



thehawkdaddy:

regtoncats:

image

image

image

image

image

Photo



psilentasincjelli: If I ever tell you I'm going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking...

psilentasincjelli:

If I ever tell you I'm going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking things online for about an hour immediately after that, I promise I wasn't lying to you, I'm just bad at going to sleep and it is usually a long process that begins with disengaging from any sort of immediate contact with people (chats, for example) and ends when everything on my screen is blurry and I'm hallucinating plot points I haven't written yet

spoon-party-of-durin: u sassy little fuck batman 







spoon-party-of-durin:

u sassy little fuck batman 

sneadly replied to your post: sneadly replied to your post: sneadly replied...

sneadly replied to your post: sneadly replied to your post: sneadly replied to…

UGGGGGgggggggghhhhhhhHH

Did you see the SPN one?

No comments:

Post a Comment