Friday, June 7, 2013

The Hog Wrangler

REBLOG if you're a nudist, you're naked all the time, or you just like being naked.

From one Scott another, you have a great cock. Would love to see more of you in socks, sneakers boots etc,,, SO hot !!!

Well Scott, thanks for the compliment. I'll see what I can do about your photos a.s.a.p.

Would you consider shaving your pubes and posting some photos for us to see? I'd love to see that big pierced cock bald.

Although I have in the past, I'm not really into shaving. Itches like hell. If enough of my Tumblr...

Photo



The red Andrew Christian suit is a gift from an admirer named...



The red Andrew Christian suit is a gift from an admirer named Marc. As promised, here is your photo.

Photo



Photo



If I sent you a slightly used speedo style swimsuit, would you wear it in public , take photos and post them on your blog?

Of course I would. It would turn me on to wear someone else's hot gear in public and post...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Do you ever trade jocks? I'd love to wear one of yours!!!

I have never traded jockstraps with anyone but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't. email...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Post more photos pleasee

I will see what I can do.

Are you interested in the Daddy/Son concept? xo

Sure.

Photo



2 comments:

  1. I have personally been with this dude while visiting MA. He is an incredible bottom who loves to service cock. Clean, insatiable, tight and will satisfy your every need. AAA+ rating his mail: hogwrangler@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a photo of him with a big grin on his face after I loaded his azz. you can mail me if interested.

      Delete